Difference between revisions of "Makerfire Armor 80 Lite"
(Created page with "The Makerfire Armor 80 Lite is one of the new nano size FPV racing drones come with FPV camera, 8020 brushed motors. It has altitude hold, was designed for beginners just star...")
Revision as of 22:14, 30 October 2018
The Makerfire Armor 80 Lite is one of the new nano size FPV racing drones come with FPV camera, 8020 brushed motors. It has altitude hold, was designed for beginners just starting in the FPV world.
Video is provided via an 800TVL camera with 150° FOV and a 5.8GHz, 25mW, 40 channel video transmitter. As it comes complete with a remote controller all you need to do is take out to fly.
More power comes from 43000rpm brushed motor and a 600mAh Lipo battery and a super lightweight frame. This offers more flight time of 7 minutes.
- MKF-Lite FC, Toy FC
- Wheelbase: 80mm
- Props: 4-blade,40mm
- VTX: 25mW／40CH
- Camera: 800TVL 120°
- Battery: 3.7V／600mAh／50C
- Charger: One-way 4.2V／4.35V
- Weight: 38g (without battery)
- Flight time: 7 minutes
- Remote Controller：8-Channel Toy controller
- 80mm wheelbase frame with the guard ring can well protect the pilots.
- The 8020 brushed motor is more powerful than 6*15 and 7*16 motor models.
- 800TVL 120°Field of view Camera provides clear and excited FPV experience.
- 600mah 3.7V battery supports about 7 minutes flying time.
- RTF Armor 80 Lite is including the Drone transmitter,ready to fly.
- Transmitter can be switched between Mode 1 and Mode 2 easily.
- Armor80 Lite is suitable for all beginners even children. Altitude hold function makes flying stable and easy.
Armor80 lite drone*1
600mah 1s battery*1
40mm Prop*5 Pairs